This post is just a tiny bit late (oops)!
So it is officially December and Christmas is just around the corner! I legit have so much stuff that I’m excited about at the moment and I can’t wait to share. 🙂
I am now on Christmas break for 3 weeks and I’m going to make these 3 weeks really count. As some of you know I go to an Alternative high school where I only go once a week and do the rest of my school work at home. I have a little schedule to keep me on track for turning in my homework (which is working out great btws) but I have decided that in the next few weeks I am going to try my very very very best to get ahead in my homework. Below is my goals for this month! 🙂
- Get ahead in math as much as I can!
- Study for my EOC in January
- Take as many gorgeous photos as I can (its suppose to snow soon!!)
- Make a small list of fun ideas for my blog
- Show off my photos to you guys (I haven’t done it in awhile sowwy)
- Have a really good Christmas break 🙂
- Start 2017 off right!
There we go! There’s my December goals! I am very excited for 2017 because I have a small surprise for y’all. 😀
Comment and tell me your Christmas and New Year plans!